Rihanna is leading the set as a finalist for the 2011 Billboard Music Awards.
The finalists were proclaimed Wednesday, and Rihanna got herself into 18 spots including Top Hot 100 Artist and Top Female Artist. Love the Way You Lie, her collaboration with Eminem, makes her a force to be reckoned in six song categories.
Eminem isn’t far behind; he’s a finalist in 16 categories. Lady Gaga is up for 12 awards and Bruno Mars and Justin Bieber are up for 11 each.
The Billboard Music Awards show will air May 22 on ABC, when winners in all 46 categories will be proclaimed. Chart-topper Rihanna will perform, as will the Black Eyed Peas, Keith Urban, Lady Antebellum and more.
- Rihanna, Britney kick off invigorated Billboard Awards
- American Music Awards Nominees Announced
- Hip-Hop Marketing Guru Blasts Grammys Over Bieber slight
- Rihanna to carry out with Sugarland at Academy of Country Music Awards
- Bieber, Drake, Arcade Fire nab Grammy nomination
- Lady Gaga rules MTV Video Music Awards 2010
- Underwood top winner at American Country Awards
- Rebecca Black has a holy place to Justin Bieber
- For the first time—cast your vote for the Dove Awards!
- Casting Crowns with Carrie Underwood at Grammys