Superchick’s hit song “Hero” is currently featured in a new public service announcement (PSA) by NBC Universal. The “Green Is Universal” PSA announces the company’s more than 150 hours of environmentally themed content that will encompass all of NBC Universal’s divisions across multiple platforms from November 4-10, including NBC, MSNBC, Bravo and CNBC among others.
In addition to appearing on the NBC Universal television platforms, Universal Pictures will run the “Green Is Universal” PSA as post-roll on its online trailers during the programming week and as ads in theater lobbies.
- Krystal Meyers song “Make Some Noise” selected to promote fall NBC lineup
- Superchick’s Melissa Brock visits Uganda
- New Justin Timberlake Song ‘Take You Down’ Leaks
- Krystal Meyers song “Shine” released to radio
- Queen leaves EMI for Universal in moment for 40th anniversary
- Carried Away Christmas song “Snow Falls"
- Axl Rose’s Hatred of Slash Fallout in $20 Million ‘Guitar Hero’ Lawsuit
- New Recording from Kevin Max – Crashing Gates
- Trace Adkins Featured on CMT’s Invitation Only
- Krystal Meyers song selected for ABC lineup promotion