Kevin Max’s wife Amanda has given birth to their third child, Knightly Christobal Max, who came into the world at 9:23 p.m. on March 24, 2009, at Baptist Hospital in Nashville, Tennessee. Knightly, who joins big sister London and big brother Wilder, measured 20 inches long and weighed 8 lbs. 3 oz.
"We decided to name our third child, Knightly Christobal, after both of our affection for medieval art and history," said Kevin Max. "But all in all, he is looking to be the most modern of all our children, being of raven black hair and sharp blue eyes. I believe being a father is my greatest artistic accomplishment, and Amanda and I look forward to watching him grow and connect to his older brother and sister."
With dcTalk, Max accrued album sales exceeding 8 million, as well as numerous Grammy and Dove Awards. In recent years, Max has explored his art and his faith with several critically acclaimed solo projects, and live performances worldwide. His recently released EP, Crashing Gates, is available now at iTunes.
- New Recording from Kevin Max – Crashing Gates
- Kevin Max & Joanne Cash to perform at Johnny Cash Flower Pickin’ Festival
- Michael Sweet’s wife dies
- Jump5 members form new pop/rock duo, Guest
- The Washington Projects Return with Light Up the Dark
- Lady Gaga Publicize Release Dates For Born This Way, First Single
- Bebe and CeCe Winans Releasing 1st Studio Record in 15 years
- Brad Avery leaving Third Day
- Michael Jackson’s Unreleased 100 Songs Album Release
- New Christmas CD from Alathea!