Anyone who’s ever sat through a college class knows it’s hard enough to pay attention without the added distraction of a professor who’s dressed like amazing from one of Tim Burton’s acid flashbacks.
In spite of, Lady Gaga has applied for a teaching job at New York University, and I say it’s about time. If more of my professors had lectured while hanging from the upper limit in full leather bondage gear, maybe I would’ve actually learned something in school.
Yesterday, a friend of Gaga’s exposed that the freaky singer is actively seeking a position at NYU’s Parsons School for Design. “She wants to use her fashion sense and avant garde art obsession to launch an academic career,” the friend told a UK newspaper.
“Nothing has been finalized yet, but she’d like to teach in the fashion design program. She thinks teaching would make people see she is much more than just a flamboyant pop star.”
- LADY GAGA The New Single Alejandro 2010
- Lady Gaga Publicize Release Dates For Born This Way, First Single
- Lady Gaga rules MTV Video Music Awards 2010
- Mechanical Animal: Lady Gaga’s Insane Album Wrap Is the Best Part of ‘Born This Way’
- Toronto’s Marian Cheney awarded music teacher of the year
- Attractive Birthday Music Candle flower
- Winter High School Alumnus in Orbit on Space Station Will Talk with Wisconsin Students, State Representative
- How Does Music Help to Children?
- Western drum musical instruments
- Drummer Stew Smith leaving Delirious