Some new mothers are happy with maybe a good night’s sleep or a bunch of flowers after giving birth.
But for celebrities like Rachel Zoe, 39, they take delivery of a whole lot more in the form of a ‘push present’.
Rachel Zoe was presented with a huge 10-carat Neil Lane diamond ring from her husband Rodger Berman.
The couple celebrated the birth of their son Skyler Morrison six weeks ago and are enjoying in being new parents.
But Berman it seems that wanted to give Zoe amazing special to thank her for giving birth to their son.
And at nearly $300,000 – it is a a very special gift certainly. Skyler weighed in at 6lb 12oz which means the ‘push present’ was more than a carat a pound.
She flashed the enormous ring yesterday while celebrating her first Mother’s Day with Berman during an outdoor meal.
- Rebecca St. James Engaged to be Married!
- Sixpence None the Richer reuniting!
- Music creating and making different rhythms
- YoUnG CoMpOsEr’S PaSsIoN
- “Leigh [Nash] and I had been making music together since we were teenagers. As we approached our 30s, there was a bit of restlessness to explore other things,” explains Matt Slocum. “In the midst of this exploration, I felt a void open up, like I needed to be making music with Leigh."
- A show to Hip-Hop Genres and Styles
- Newsong and Todd Agnew Christmas Tour
- Michael W. Smith to record live worship CD June 20
- Live Music helps disabled children to socialize
- MGMT to winner the Future Music Festival