Gregory Luke Sponberg, infant son of Curb recording artist Nicol Sponberg and her husband Greg, passed away Tuesday, May 27, at the family’s home in Georgia. The 2-month-old died in his sleep, apparently of sudden infant death syndrome (SIDS).
Nicol (formerly of Selah) and Greg also have a 2-year-old daughter, Summer. The family is grateful for your prayers and support at this time. Condolences can be sent to:
8161 Hwy 100
Nashville, TN 37221
- Steven Curtis Chapman’s daughter dies tragically in accident
- Conference and One-On-One Media Interviews to be held by NASA on Jan. 21
- MTV Unveils Music Meter: A Hot 100 for the Social Media Age
- Update on: Red involved in serious car accident
- Family Force 5 Revs up for new album!
- Family Force 5 New EP “Dance or Die"
- Inhabited released its debut label project, Revolution, with Fervent Records in 2005. Revolution earned rave reviews from media who hailed frontwoman Sara’s strong vocals, formidable stage presence and genuine heart for youth. The group steadily grew its loyal fan base, while touring alongside popular artists Todd Agnew, Starfield, By The Tree and Jonah33. Today Inhabited continues to re-invent itself, always on the cutting edge of sound and style
- Goal of organizers of Peace Jam is unity through music
- Thousand Foot Krutch’s Trevor McNevan has emergency appendectomy… cancels Creation NorthWest appearance
- Drummer Stew Smith leaving Delirious