Eminem and Lady Antebellum lead the nominations for the 2010 American Music Awards, with five nods each. Justin Bieber is the next-most nominated act, with four nods.
This year’s AMAs will be handed out during ceremony ventilation live on ABC November 21. So far, acts who’ll be performing on the show include Usher, Pink and Bon Jovi. More musicians and presenters will be announced later. You can vote now for your favorites to win at AMAVote.com.
Before the show, a live red carpet digital pre-show will air on Ustream.TV and ABC.com. It will be hosted by Lance Bass, American Idol season eight finalist Danny Gokey, iCarly star Jeannette McCurdy and reality star Whitney Port.
Taio Cruz announced the nominees Tuesday in Los Angeles with Demi Lovato. He also received a nomination for the breakthrough artist award. Afterward, he said, "It’s just amazing to…first of all, for my singles to have done as well as they’ve done so far. And just to be recognized and nominated for an award is also amazing."
- Underwood top winner at American Country Awards
- Rihanna a finalist for 18 Billboard Music Awards
- Rihanna, Britney kick off invigorated Billboard Awards
- For the first time—cast your vote for the Dove Awards!
- Bluegrass music awards
- American Ballet’s ‘Nutcracker’ Opening
- Taylor Swift performs in American Music Award After winning
- Creation festival 2008 lineup announced!
- Folk music award nominations out
- Rihanna to carry out with Sugarland at Academy of Country Music Awards