Hip-hop music is a festivity of variety. If you locate that no two MCs sound alike, it’s because their musical styling are products of different environment and outlooks. Here’s a brief rundown of hip-hop genres and the key artists inside every genre.
The choice hip-hop movement encompasses MCs who continuously color outside the lines. These artists are less troubled with pop hooks and dance moves. Their main purpose is to push the cover and explore exclusive concepts.
- Most noted for the Grammy-nominated ballad “Kiss Me,” Sixpence has since become a household name. After the success of “Kiss Me” (landing on the soundtrack to Miramax Films’ “She’s All That” and played at the televised wedding of England’s Prince Edward in 1999) the band followed up with a cover of The La’s “There She Goes,” propelling them into the limelight again. Sixpence has appeared on The Late Show with David Letterman, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno and the gems of morning talk shows, as well as had their music hit #1 status in 11 countries
- Most Trends on Rock Music Styles
- Play in Folk Music instrument Guitar
- Music Genres in different types
- Mechanical Animal: Lady Gaga’s Insane Album Wrap Is the Best Part of ‘Born This Way’
- Mexico Musical Styles and Influences
- Rachel Zoe sparks the dazzling 10carat diamond ring
- Hindustani classical Tabla Music
- Krystal Meyers song “Make Some Noise” selected to promote fall NBC lineup
- MTV Unveils Music Meter: A Hot 100 for the Social Media Age