Music Based Auditory inspiration uses therapeutic music from The Listening Program (TLP) and helps with any Auditory Processing Disorders (APD) or delays.
Benefits of music or sound therapy improvements in the following areas:
These sessions also work well in combination with any other therapies e.g. speech, occupational, psychologist etc that a child may be attending. Pre screening questionnaires and testing are done to assist in developing the most suitable listening program plan for the child. The treatment involves using an Ipod or CDs with beneficial music.
- Music makes you smarter, happier
- Hindustani classical Tabla Music
- Listening in radios music online
- Music around the world’ has been introduced to Fairmont students
- A set for music to call residence
- Newest Waterproof MP3 Music Player device
- Music helps to improve kids learning
- Music therapy in critical care
- Sony E450 MP3 Player launched with Lyrics & Karaoke Mode
- MJ’s estate to turn into music institute