Miley Cyrus has only been back on Twitter for a few days, but she has already revealed strange obsessions with both mustaches and Charlie Sheen.
When Cyrus rejoined the service a few days ago — she had quit in October 2009 — she listed the factors at the back her return, which we’re hoping she doesn’t weight equally in meaning:
"’Do not fear…the Sheenius is here!’ I’m not gonna lie. I came back to twitter for 2 reasons. My fans and to follow @charliesheen #winning," she wrote.
Well, now the Twitter love affair has urbanized.
Sheen, never missing an opportunity to self-promote, wrote the following to Cyrus:
"Dear Miley, Welcome back to Twitter! Always felt you were epic… Now you proved it! Thanks for the love! ybh c @gypsyhearttour."
Cyrus responded: "@charliesheen I always felt the same about you! You have trained me everything I know about WINNING. Duh!"
And she apparently can’t get Sheen off her mind, later tweeting to a friend of hers that he had been replaced by @charliesheen as her BFF, and then writing, "Makin dinner for my fam right now. Honey sesame chicken, garlic rice & salad. There’s only one thing missing & that’s @charliesheen YBH!"
If we were counseling Sheen, we’d try to get Cyrus to stop by his tour, which would at least renew interest in his deteriorating pop-cultural stock for a day or two.
- Billy Ray ‘sad’ about images of Miley smoking salvia
- Switchfoot “Up In Arms” tour to Benefit To Write Love On Her Arms
- Lady Gaga Wants To Be A Design Teacher
- Rebecca Black has a holy place to Justin Bieber
- Jennifer Knapp Returning to Music!
- Lady Gaga Publicize Release Dates For Born This Way, First Single
- Sixpence None the Richer reuniting!
- Taylor Swift performs in American Music Award After winning
- RAY & ANITA: The Latest News June 2010
- Stellar Kart releasing new album “Expect The Impossible” Feb. 26