Rebecca Black has a little Justin Bieber shrine in her room, she has exposed.
The singer, who factually became an overnight sensation last week with her song ‘Friday’, said in an interview with People magazine ‘ is so dorky when it comes to Justin Bieber. I have a little holy place in my room.’
She has before admitted to trying to get Bieber’s attention on twitter in an attempt to tee up a duo.
She recently said on Good Morning America that she would ‘scream at the top of my lungs and perhaps not be able to sing again’ if a Bieber teamwork were to happen.
Bieber’s only comment on Black was in a Twitter post reading ‘Sunday comes after Saturday? Weird.’
- Hip-Hop Marketing Guru Blasts Grammys Over Bieber slight
- Bieber, Drake, Arcade Fire nab Grammy nomination
- New Justin Timberlake Song ‘Take You Down’ Leaks
- Black Eyed Peas underwhelm at halftime
- Black Eyed Peas’ 80S Influence
- Rebecca St. James Engaged to be Married!
- Free Delirious song download “God is Smiling"
- Rihanna, Britney kick off invigorated Billboard Awards
- Taylor Swift to Close Down CMA Music Fest
- Rebecca St. James on Hannity Tonight June 16th