A producer working with Britney Spears on her new album has admired the pop star.
Swedish hitmaker Shellback – who co-wrote her song 3 – has been collaborating with the Toxic singer on the follow-up to the Circus, and admits he’s impressed by her devotion to her music.
"[Britney]‘s actually damn professional," he revealed. "You read a lot on the internet that Britney is not singing and mimes, but she is actually damn professional.
"She’s done it since she was 16. And just rhythmic way, she is f**king awesome!," he enthused. "And you do not have to go through and talk about the rhythms and stuff that you sometimes have to do. She’s very easy in the studio."
Britney releases the album in March 2011. Other producers working on the record include Dr Luke, Max Martin, Rusko, Labrinth, Chase & Status and Fraser T Smith.
- When is the new Britney Spears single being free?
- Rihanna, Britney kick off invigorated Billboard Awards
- Our Music Creates Happy Feelings
- Miami Ultra Music Festival 2011
- Mark Schultz releasing new studio album in August!
- Bebe and CeCe Winans Releasing 1st Studio Record in 15 years
- Michael Tait to join Newsboys!
- RAY & ANITA: The Latest News June 2010
- Lori Peters parts ways with Skillet
- Rebecca St. James Engaged to be Married!