Taylor Swift will bring the drape down on this year’s CMA Music Fest.
Swift has been added to the Sunday lineup of the Nightly Concerts at LP Field for the June 9-12 fair in Nashville, Tenn.
Fans in Swift’s hometown will get to see a bit of the live show the 2009 Country Music Association performer of the year has been dispersal around the globe on tour this coil. Swift has been concerned in some way with the festival every year since 2006.
Sunday will be a runaway success night with Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton and Darius Rucker among the performers on the agenda.
Other performers scheduled Thursday through Saturday include Jason Aldean, Brad Paisley, Zac Brown Band, Rascal Flatts, Lady Antebellum, Keith Urban and Sheryl Crow.
- Taylor Swift performs in American Music Award After winning
- Taylor Swift Mine Music Video Teaser
- Classic Music by candlelight
- Rihanna to carry out with Sugarland at Academy of Country Music Awards
- Miranda Lambert Four The Record Special Edition Details
- Backstreet Boys And New Kids On The Block Close The AMAs
- Underwood top winner at American Country Awards
- ‘How Great Thou Art’ – Carrie Underwood’s
- Brad Avery leaving Third Day
- Everyday Sunday counts down to new album!