After a few changes in the tune and the lyrics, the much awaited and much delayed anthem of the Commonwealth Games is ready for release on Saturday. Music maestro A.R. Rahman has inserted the word ‘India’ a few more times in the lyrics and made the tempo peppier, sources said. The changes were made following suggestions from an Empowered Group of Ministers on Commonwealth Games, which gave the song, "O Yaaro! India bula liyaa" an in-principle thumbs up a few weeks ago.
The Delhi Games Organizing Committee on Thursday said the Oscar winner music director will be performing the song on Saturday. However, the venue has not been finalized. The launch of the song got delayed after the GoM asked Rahman to change it a little bit.
- Music lyrics give the expressions for song
- Pillar announces “For the Love of the Game” tour dates
- New Switchfoot song “Rebuild” with Matt Thiessen from Relient K & Dustin Ruth of Ruth
- Krystal Meyers song “Make Some Noise” selected to promote fall NBC lineup
- Thousand Foot Krutch song “Fire it Up” available at iTunes
- Copyright guard for music compositions
- Energy Sistem has exposed its newest music player
- New Justin Timberlake Song ‘Take You Down’ Leaks
- Superchick song “Hero” featured in PSA
- Dr. Dre Snapped Filming ‘Kush’ Music Video With spy Dogg