Relient K is in the running for McDonald’s current contest promotion where the winning act will have their music featured in the fast food chain’s TV commercial, as well as the winner’s image plastered on over 300 million french fry containers worldwide. With voting already underway at: http://www.mcdlive.com/http://www.mcdlive.com/
The polls close on October 31st.
The band that brought you Five Score And Seven Years Ago, mmhmm, Two Lefts Don’t Make a Right……(But Three Do) and The Anatomy of the Tongue in Cheek ––also recently kicked off a 30-city, co-headlining tour with Switchfoot and are anticipating the release of their first-ever, full-length Christmas album: Let It Snow, Baby … Let It Reindeer. The album, scheduled for release by Capitol Music Group/Gotee on October 23rd, features Relient K’s take on 10 holiday classics and six original songs.
- New Switchfoot song “Rebuild” with Matt Thiessen from Relient K & Dustin Ruth of Ruth
- Relient K drummer Dave Douglas leaving band
- Relient K & House of Heroes Christmas Songs Coming Nov. 18th
- New Relient K music coming soon
- Ruth’s new album streeting October 28th
- Switchfoot 6th Annual BroAm A Success!
- Krystal Meyers song selected for ABC lineup promotion
- Alathea’s song “Hurricane” selected as a winner in the John Lennon Songwriting Contest. Visit www.jlsc.com for details
- Switchfoot “Up In Arms” tour to Benefit To Write Love On Her Arms
- PROMO MUSIC NEWS IN JUNE 2010