All right, so you’re asking yourself: "What is Old Music to New?"
Think about all your old beloved music you remember growing up or even the music your parents were listening too when you be growing up, if you had a copy of it, it was on vinyl records (33 1/3, 45 or 78) that were played on a record player. Maybe even Cassette tapes, or if some of us keep in mind 8-track tapes, or even older Reel to Reels, (now that really can date a person).
What if you still have person’s old records/casstte tapes or more and would love to listen to them again — but you don’t have an evidence player anymore, or if you do have one it will not play the speed you require to listen to those records?
What Old Music to New motivation do for you, is take your Records, (LP albums), Cassette Tapes now also Reel to Reel tapes. Clean them up, and digitally premaster them onto a CD for you. You will get your originals back along with the CD’s so you can listen to your favorite songs now more confidently on the CDs.
- Make 3 Methods to Use Music to Increase Brain Speed
- Energy Sistem has exposed its newest music player
- Newest Waterproof MP3 Music Player device
- Music – Life
- Ruth’s new album streeting October 28th
- Queen leaves EMI for Universal in moment for 40th anniversary
- Ben Kasica leaves Skillet
- Outdoor melodic Sound Play Instruments
- How importance of Music in Early Childhood
- Why Music Gives Some People Chills