Lee DeWyze has got his first music video, which was filmed to support his debut single "Sweet Serendipity", made available for viewing pleasure. It features him and his love interest walking through the streets in separate scenes. He is walking at night, while she wanders on her own during the day.
"Sweet Serendipity" is the lead single from DeWyze’s upcoming studio album "Live It Up" which is slated for November 16 U.S. release. It actually was not the first choice for a lead single. He previously planned to release title track of the album, but changed it few hours before the release.
In an interview with Ryan Seacrest, DeWyze explained why he changed his mind, saying he felt that "Sweet Serendipity" is the one in the album that stood out the most. Both songs actually have some similar "Jason Mraz vibes," but "Live It Up" is a bit more sleepy than "Serendipity".
has returned on the Russian panel, now as a character of the Japanese animated cartoon. 3 new series about adventures of Cheburashka and Gena the Crocodile have been recently established in Moscow, at the opening of the Japanese Film Festival.
The animation about Cheburashka recreated and continued in Japan was accepted by the character’s literary father Eduard Uspenskiy, and co-creators of the original animation Leonid Shvartsman and Yuriy Norshteyn. "Cheburashka" was first time exposed in Japan almost ten years ago. All the sequences in Soviet Cheburashka animation were model shots shaped manually, without any computer aid.
The most famous Japanese animation director Hayao Miyazaki was personally busy in the digital processing of the four Soviet cartoon films directed by Roman Kachanov. The Japanese resorted for consultations to one of the most respected Russian animators – Yuriy Norshteyn. Yuriy Norshteyn: “It is an event that will probably go beyond the kingdom of animation and will perhaps somehow influence the attitude to animation in this country, if this entire story has stepped as far as the Japanese islands and created such a furore there”.
- Michael Sweet’s wife dies
- Stryper lead singer Michael Sweet to perform with Boston
- Conference and One-On-One Media Interviews to be held by NASA on Jan. 21
- Superchick making music video for “Cross the Line"
- Don’t miss the ‘Kids Day Out Music Festival’
- Eminem 2010 MTV Video Music Awards Promo Video
- SAFRI DUO The Greatest Hits Album 2010
- Lady Gaga rules MTV Video Music Awards 2010
- Fireflight shoots video for “Unbreakable” using RED ONE camera technology
- And revival permeates Salvation Station, beginning with the title track’s driving beat which then gives way to the steady pulse of “Working Man.” The album also makes room for introspective songs like “Sweet Holy Spirit” and “Waitin’ Till the Rapture Comes.”