With a little over a month until fans will get their hands on the fifth studio album "Welcome to the Masquerade" from rockers Thousand Foot Krutch, a new single from the forthcoming project is made available today on iTunes. The single "Fire It Up" is the second single fans have heard from the new CD as the first single, "Bring Me to Life," was a free download with the Taco Bell "Feed The Beat" program earlier this Spring.
"Fire It Up" is a high-energy, crunchy riff-filled, rock song that is being featured in a major movie trailer for "G.I. Joe", two upcoming video games (MX vs. ATV Reflex and upcoming EA Sports NHL 10 (game releases September 15th, soundtrack July 31st)), used on ESPN’s airing of the NASCAR Nationwide series feature on Kyle Busch and on the Versus Network during the Edmonton IndyCar race this past weekend.
Terry Lingner, IndyCar on Versus Producer had this to say, "IndyCar Racing is all about power and sound and we are flat to the floor with Thousand Foot Krutch’s material. Talk about a great mix. TFK in your face and the power appeal of land rockets!"
Click here to buy the song on iTunes today!
- Thousand Foot Krutch’s Trevor McNevan has emergency appendectomy… cancels Creation NorthWest appearance
- Thousand Foot Krutch Hits the Ground Running!
- Stryper to preview “Murder By Pride” on iTunes
- Earth, Wind and Fire’s Sheldon Reynolds joins Jump5 on stage
- Bieber, Drake, Arcade Fire nab Grammy nomination
- Brand new Family Force 5 song, “Fever"
- Free Delirious song download “God is Smiling"
- ITunes Unlimited Downloads May Move toward Midyear – Report
- Switchfoot song selected for Prince Caspian movie
- Pillar “For the Love of the Game” coming in Feb. 26