NASA will hold a briefing for journalists with the next set of residents of the International Space Station at 1 p.m. CST Thursday, Jan. 21, from NASA’s Johnson Space Center in Houston. The briefings will be broadcast live on NASA Television and the agency’s Web site. Questions also will be taken from participating NASA locations.
The briefing participants are:
- Expedition 23 Flight Engineer and NASA astronaut Tracy Caldwell Dyson
- Expedition 23 Flight Engineer and Russian cosmonaut Alexander Skvortsov
- Expedition 23 Flight Engineer and Russian cosmonaut Mikhail Kornienko
Following the briefing, the crew members will be available for individual round-robin interviews, in person or by phone. There also will be a photo opportunity. To participate in the interviews, reporters should contact the Johnson newsroom at 281-483-5111, by 4 p.m. CST, Wednesday, Jan. 20. U.S. and foreign nationals planning to attend the news briefing must contact the Johnson newsroom by 4 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 14, to arrange credentials.
On April 2, Skvortsov, Kornienko, and Caldwell Dyson will launch to the station aboard a Russian Soyuz spacecraft. They will dock to the space station on April 4, joining Russian cosmonaut Oleg Kotov, NASA astronaut T.J. Creamer and Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA) astronaut Soichi Noguchi, who arrived on the station in December as part of Expedition 22.
- Winter High School Alumnus in Orbit on Space Station Will Talk with Wisconsin Students, State Representative
- MTV Unveils Music Meter: A Hot 100 for the Social Media Age
- Media Statement from Nicol Sponberg & Selah
- The BBC’s alternative music radio station 6 doubles its weekly listening audience
- Lee DeWyze’s ‘Sweet Serendipity’ Music Video Debuted
- TIESTO The Hits Collection 2010
- Sarah Kelly releasing “Born to Worship"
- Warner signs fresh publishing chief EMI signs Pink Floyd – again
- Newworldson’s “Salvation Station” debuting Feb. 12
- Inhabited released its debut label project, Revolution, with Fervent Records in 2005. Revolution earned rave reviews from media who hailed frontwoman Sara’s strong vocals, formidable stage presence and genuine heart for youth. The group steadily grew its loyal fan base, while touring alongside popular artists Todd Agnew, Starfield, By The Tree and Jonah33. Today Inhabited continues to re-invent itself, always on the cutting edge of sound and style