"Live Life Loud is really about encouraging our fans to do just that. To live your life loud, to embrace all that life brings your way and experience every moment of it to the fullest extent. This is the message we want our fans to come away with after they hear the album." — Hawk Nelson bassist Daniel Biro.
Recorded in Nashville, TN, Hawk Nelson enlisted producer Steve Wilson to craft what was to become a 12-song set that sweeps from the manic to the mellow and all points in between. Live Life Loud was recorded in two separate sessions, due to a hectic touring schedule, and marks the first time the band wrote songs together by just jamming as a band. The album also features collaborations with Chris Stevens, Matthew Gerrard, TobyMac, Trevor McNevan and Bart Millard. This fourth studio album release from the band hits fans’ hands on September 22nd. The first two singles "Live Life Loud" and "Meaning of Life" are currently available on iTunes.
Also make sure you pick up your pair of TOMS Shoes to help the band get their goal for their Haiti shoe drop. For every pair of shoes purchased via Hawk Nelson’s website equals a pair of shoes that TOMS donates to a child in Haiti towards the band’s ongoing involvement with the Hands & Feet Orphanage. Check out the YouTube video.
1. Live Life Loud
2. Never Enough
4. Meaning Of Life
6. Ode To Lord Stanley
7. Long Ago
8. The Job
10. Lest We Forget
11. Tis So Sweet
12. The Final Toast
- Newsboys release Live CD/DVD “Houston We Are Go” Sept. 30
- Big Daddy Weave releasing What Life Would be Like July 22
- Stephanie Smith Partners with Soles4Souls
- Michael W. Smith to record live worship CD June 20
- Underoath releasing live DVD
- Ayiesha Wood’s song Happy in My Life in Ruins movie
- Amy Grant 20th Anniversary Lead Me On tour
- Rihanna to carry out with Sugarland at Academy of Country Music Awards
- Opry Live Returns to GAC
- Life & Faith Tour coming to a town near you!