Rihanna is leaving a little bit country. The pop siren will join country pair Sugarland for a special performance at the 46th Annual Academy of Country Music Awards.
Ryan Seacrest reports that RiRi and Sugarland frontwoman Jennifer Nettles will duo on a country-tinged version of “California King Bed,” a ballad from the Barbados singer’s newest album Loud.
Fellow songbirds Beyoncé and Keri Hilson have both before performed with Sugarland at the American Music Awards and “VH1 Divas greeting the Troops.”
The ACM Awards will be broadcast live from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on April 3 at 8 p.m. on CBS.
Other performers comprise Taylor Swift, Keith Urban, Toby Keith, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, Martina McBride, Reba, Carrie Underwood, and more.
- Underwood top winner at American Country Awards
- Rihanna a finalist for 18 Billboard Music Awards
- Rihanna, Britney kick off invigorated Billboard Awards
- Sugarland reconciles $14 million lawsuit with group’s founder
- American Music Awards Nominees Announced
- For the first time—cast your vote for the Dove Awards!
- Life and Music of Indian oceanic facts
- Eminem 2010 MTV Video Music Awards Promo Video
- Bluegrass music awards
- Lady Gaga rules MTV Video Music Awards 2010