The life and career of multiplatinum-selling recording artist, Michael W. Smith, will be the focal point of a special, in-depth story, on the Thursday, December 13 edition of The 700 Club. In celebration of Smith’s career and his latest album, along with the season the album was created for, The 700 Club will tell the story of the music legend’s 24-year career, from its start, to the recent release of his twentieth record, It’s a Wonderful Christmas. Life-changing stories and accomplishments through the Smith years, including his 3 GRAMMY Awards, 31 No. 1 radio hits, 40 Gospel Music Association Dove Awards, 16 Gold and 5 Platinum albums, will help tell the story of a man that has been used in a big way to help change the world.
Last Thursday, December 6, Smith received his 13th GRAMMY nomination, for his very successful, Stand.
Please check local listings to determine your local time and channel for The 700 Club.
Read our review of Stand here.
- Michael W. Smith to record live worship CD June 20
- Michael W. Smith to release A New Hallelujah Oct. 28
- Michael W. Smith Set to Launch Christmas Tour
- Michael W. Smith Christmas album
- Drummer Stew Smith leaving Delirious
- Stephanie Smith’s “Not Afraid” streets May 27th
- Stephanie Smith Partners with Soles4Souls
- Stephanie Smith Update
- Michael Tait to join Newsboys!
- Pillar bassist Michael “Kalel” Wittig leaving group