Miley Cyrus’ father Billy Ray Cyrus has expressed his displeasure with her for being seen smoking a legal high.
The ‘Achy Breaky Heart’ hitmaker – who is currently divorcing wife Tish – took to twitter following the video of 18-year-old Miley smoking salvia from a bong.
He wrote: "Sorry guys. I had no idea. Just saw this stuff for the first time myself. I’m so sad. There is so much further than my control right now."
Anthony Adams – a former California State Assemblyman who previously tried to ban the drug in his state – believes salvia, which is legal in a number of U.S. states, can make people do "crazy" things and has annoying her for being irresponsible to her legions of young fans.
He said: "You do very crazy things. Miley is a star and young kids are going to imitate her behavior."
In the video taken of Miley smoking the drug, she is seen confusing a party guest for ‘Last Song’ co-star and ex-boyfriend Liam Hemsworth as well as sniggering uncontrollably.
She said: "OK, I’m about to lose it now. I’m having a little bit of a trip right now.
"Oh my God! He looks so much like him! He looks so much like Liam. Is that me tripping? He doesn’t look like Liam at all? Dude, that looks just like Liam!"
- Miley Cyrus and Charlie Sheen Trade Flattering Tweets
- PureNRG to release video “Here We Go Again” on Yahoo! Kids
- Backstreet Boys And New Kids On The Block Close The AMAs
- Lady Gaga rules MTV Video Music Awards 2010
- Eminem – Universal Execs Challenge Eminem Royalties Suit
- Taylor Swift Mine Music Video Teaser
- Julianne Hough: My Music Video Was Too Hot for CMT
- New female duo Cadia releasing album Feb. 26
- Dr. Dre Snapped Filming ‘Kush’ Music Video With spy Dogg
- Kevin Max & Joanne Cash to perform at Johnny Cash Flower Pickin’ Festival