The clock struck midnight and fetched good news for Lady Gaga fans.
As promised, the pop superstar tweeted a big statement with regard to her forthcoming album, Born This Way. While others were tasting champagne to trumpet in the New Year, the Gaga faithful were pending news from their beloved. And at midnight, the singer tweeted that her third album will be free in stores on May 23 and the first single from it will be released on February 13.
"THE SONG 2 13 11 THE RECORD 5 23 11," is all she wrote.
Along with the statement, Gaga tweeted a new black-and-white photo in which she is nude from the waist down, with her hair blowing about, and sporting a jacket with the album’s title emblazoned in what look like dazed jewels.
Before she made the statement official, she teased her Twitter followers with lyrics from Born This Way, writing, "I’m beautiful in my way, ’cause God makes no mistakes/ I’m on the right track baby, I was born this way/ Don’t hide yourself in regret, just love yourself and you’re set/ I’m on the right track, baby, I was born this way."
This could be one more stellar year for Gaga. Her last album, The Fame Monster, was the best-selling album of 2010 worldwide, selling nearly 6 million copies. She also has had seven successive singles that have been top 10 hits, with two of them hitting no. 1.
Older Posts Home
- Mechanical Animal: Lady Gaga’s Insane Album Wrap Is the Best Part of ‘Born This Way’
- LADY GAGA The New Single Alejandro 2010
- Lady Gaga rules MTV Video Music Awards 2010
- Lady Gaga Wants To Be A Design Teacher
- Sarah Kelly releasing “Born to Worship"
- When is the new Britney Spears single being free?
- Barlowgirl to release Christmas album
- Newsboys to release Christmas Album!
- Sanctus Real lead singer Matt Hammitt to release solo album
- Ayiesha Woods to release Christmas album Nov 10th