Kyle Rae Sweet has passed on and is now at peace with her Savior, our Lord Jesus Christ. Please continue to pray for the Sweet family. We ask that if you wish to express your sympathies within an e-mail that you send them to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kyle was diagnosed with cancer in February 2007. She passed away at 8:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, March 5, 2009.
Kyle’s life was dedicated to caring for her husband and home-schooling their two children. Her heart’s desire was for their children to attend college. To best honor Kyle’s work as a home-school mom there has been a fund set up called The Sweet Children’s College Fund.
Donations to this fund can be made payable and mailed to:
Sweet Children’s College Fund
50 Cohasset Avenue
Buzzards Bay, MA 02532
A private funeral service will be held in the coming days.
Michael Sweet is a well-known musician and vocalist, best known as the co-founder and frontman of the band Stryper. Sweet is also a guitarist and vocalist for BOSTON.
- Storyside:B’s Ron McClelland Dies
- Stryper lead singer Michael Sweet to perform with Boston
- Steven Curtis Chapman’s daughter dies tragically in accident
- Michael Jackson’s Greatest Non-Musical Achievements
- Lee DeWyze’s ‘Sweet Serendipity’ Music Video Debuted
- Larry Norman dies at 60
- Bluegrass music awards
- Kevin Max & Wife Announce Birth of 3rd Child
- Sergiu Luca, violinist and Da Camera founder, dies
- Michael W. Smith Christmas album