Before the powerhouse band hits the road for its Christmas Offerings tour with friends Jars of Clay, they’ll be on the West Coast catching a little California sun.
Third Day members, Mac Powell, Tai Anderson, Mark Lee, Brad Avery and David Carr, have been readying for the recording of their first studio album in almost two years and will be tracking songs in a Los Angeles studio over the next few weeks.
In addition to working on its new album, Third Day is excited to roll out its new, exclusive, fan club, WIRED. Visit www.ThirdDayWired.com for the inside scoop and get Wired!
- New Recording from Kevin Max – Crashing Gates
- New Justin Timberlake Song ‘Take You Down’ Leaks
- Krystal Meyers’ Third Album “Make Some Noise” coming in September!
- New female duo Cadia releasing album Feb. 26
- SASH! The Brand New Album 2010
- Compassionart songwriters record in Nashville
- CAPTAIN HOLLYWOOD The New Album 2010
- Casting Crowns with Carrie Underwood at Grammys
- Michael Jackson’s Unreleased 100 Songs Album Release
- Natalie Grant Third Annual Christmas Tour