Brand new music from female-led rock band Fireflight will debuted last night on NBC with the band’s yet unreleased track “Unbreakable” selected to air in promotion for the network’s new hit show “Bionic Woman”.
The promotional spots began airing last night on NBC and will run throughout the week.
The high-impact new song is the title track for Fireflight’’s forthcoming sophomore album releasing spring 2008. Although the album is months from release at retail, the title track is an instant hit with NBC executives.
Janine Kerr, NBC/Universal Director of Promo Services, says, “Once I heard ‘Unbreakable’ by Fireflight, it just made sense that NBC should use this song in ‘Bionic Woman’ promos. In fact, the whole CD is great. Buy it!”
The single is scheduled for digital download at iTunes and other select digital channels in November.
To hear an excerpt of the song, visit Fireflight’s Myspace page: www.myspace.com/fireflight.
Update! Check out most recent post here about this song now being available on iTunes!
- New Fireflight “Unbreakable” Bionic Woman video
- Fireflight shoots video for “Unbreakable” using RED ONE camera technology
- Fireflight’s “Unbreakable” now available for download at iTunes
- Krystal Meyers song “Make Some Noise” selected to promote fall NBC lineup
- PROMO MUSIC NEWS IN JUNE 2010
- PROMO MUSIC NEWS JULY
- PROMO MUSIC NEWS AUGUST
- Everyday Sunday counts down to new album!
- Superchick song “Hero” featured in PSA
- Eminem Wins Digital Music Royalty Lawsuit – Music Industry Turned on its Head – How Will it endure?