Skillet has just announced that 10 year veteran guitar player Ben Kasica has decided to leave the band. It’s all on good terms, and they’ve put up a blog post with more details.
Ben says in part:
"This has been an incredible journey for me. Joining the band shortly after turning 16 and basically growing up on the road, I had no idea how long the ride would last but have enjoyed it immensely and been thankful to God for everything I’ve been a part of. We’ve traveled to loads of places, met many many wonderful people, drunk way too much coffee, made tons of memories and hopefully touched lives with eternity. I feel completely blessed and honored to have been a part of Skillet’s history."
Read more at their website here.
- Lori Peters parts ways with Skillet
- Queen leaves EMI for Universal in moment for 40th anniversary
- Brad Avery leaving Third Day
- Delirious Breaking up in 2009
- Amy Grant 20th Anniversary Lead Me On tour
- Relient K drummer Dave Douglas leaving band
- Jimmy Needham creates music video for “Firefly"
- New Fireflight “Unbreakable” Bionic Woman video
- Creation Festival the Tour
- Michael Tait to join Newsboys!