We all know that create music can be done by any person, but the talent pool shrinks when it comes to tricks good music. Well, why not create music formation more accessible with this conceptual music creation tool? It relies on friction-sensitive sensors situated on the glove’s fingertips; anywhere users will then tap out a rhythm and beat as the recorder on the rear of the hand will broadcast these tunes wirelessly to your ears, all the time saving it up in its flash memory for control later on. Designed by Petr Hampl, this would be big for folks who love rhythm their fingers whenever they’re idle or talking over the phone.
- Apple changes tune on music downloads
- Jazz with pop music bands
- Creation Festival 2008 Tickets on sale now!
- Fabulous handcrafted wooden music box
- Creation 2008 music festival survey
- Creation Festival the Tour
- Conference and One-On-One Media Interviews to be held by NASA on Jan. 21
- Creation festival 2008 lineup announced!
- Music creating and making different rhythms
- 2 BROTHERS ON THE 4TH FLOOR The Remixes Vol.3